About Clinical Network Services (CNS)
Clinical Network Services (CNS) is an integrated service group focused on product development, headquartered in Australia with offices in New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
CNS creates value for small-medium sized biotechnology companies by progressing early stage products through phase 1 & 2 clinical trials or the
CNS offers a unique service where it integrates BioDesk, an intelligent global product development and regulatory affairs consultancy, with our committed, highly experienced Australian/New Zealand clinical operations and biometrics teams. BioDesk’s expert consultants offer chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC), toxicology, clinical and regulatory affairs strategic advice and guide products efficiently through critical post-discovery development and into the clinic for the first time.
- Established in 1998, CNS is a ~83 employees, 100% privately owned company
- Experience on ~466 distinct projects, across 29 therapeutic areas and 120 indications
- Expertise in infectious disease, immunology and respiratory therapeutic areas
- Early phase expertise with over 60% of our clinical projects being phase 1 and over 27% phase 2
- Client profile includes 251 unique clients located across USA/Canada, Australasia, Europe and Asia regions
- CNS has worked with clients whose cumulative acquisition price exceeds US$25 billion; many initially fast-tracking their programs by running their phase 1 & 2 studies with CNS in Australia and/or New Zealand
- Voted as Australia's favourite CRO 2015 by clients and Australian investigational sites, co-ordinated by local industry association, ARCS Australia Ltd